Thursday, May 9, 2013

It's never too late...

It's never too late to thank the teachers that help our kids "grow." I know that Tuesday was Teacher Appreciation Day, but this whole week is Teacher Appreciation Week. I thought this was a really cute idea and although its a little late in the game (you still have 1.5 days!), I wanted to share what Lexi and I did for her teachers. (Plus, it is a super easy idea!)
                                 Supplies: Cute paper, Card board, and yes, those are wooden skewers.

Finished product. 

These cactus flowers started blooming before we gave them to Lexi's teachers and they were sooo beautiful. I am thinking about getting some, and I am hoping since they are "cactus," I won't kill them like every other plant I have ever owned. 
There are definitely cuter ideas out there on Pinterest for teachers, but I really liked the saying on this one. And who doesn't love plants? Just an overall fun idea. 
Yay to all those awesome teachers out there who do what I could never do! Happy Teacher Appreciation Week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment